1) research question: how has the scientic revolution affected the science world today?
2) description of form of project: several models showing the advances of science made during the scientific revolution
3) justification of this form: I chose this form of project because I think it best represents what the scientific revolution was about and how it has helped develop countries around the world.
4) definition of finished product: a 3D model of the accomplishments made during the scientific revolution
5) justification that finished product shows mastery: this type of project answers my wuestion because it will be showing models of science from then and discuss how it has affected the science world today.
6) task breakdown/work flow of project: first, I will research my topic, take notes and find sources for my topic, save them on delicious.com, and use the information to make my model look great for Exhibition Night.
7) the next actions to be taken on this project: research more about my topic
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grisel --
ReplyDeleteThis sounds good! Do you know which models of science you think you want to create? I can see this being an enormous project -- do you perhaps want to limit down to one area or another of science?
Things to think about as you forge ahead! Keep up the good work!